by Pastor Tim Burt
I am reposting this by request. I want you to know that I have personally found the wisdom of every one of these ‘seven things’ to be absolutely true in my life. I hope they will motivate you! God bless ~ Pastor Tim
1. Your Age– it’s just a number in a head; the world is full of people of all ages who have followed their dreams.
2. Other People’s Opinions– the world is full of cynical people too afraid to follow their own dreams.
3. Success & Failure– it is the pursuit of the dream and not the final outcome that makes your life a success.
4. If You are Talented Enough– it is the brave who succeed, and not necessarily the talented.
5. Financial Wealth & Security– nothing will inhibit your adventures like your love of comfort.
6. Bad Days & Rough Seasons– your motivation will come and go, persist on even the toughest of days.
7. Your Sanity– the world will say that you’re crazy until you succeed.
Philippians 3:14 (NIV) “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus”
In His Love,
Pastor Tim Burt
If Fresh Manna is a blessing to you, let me know how. I’d love to hear from you! Click Here: FreshMannaFeedback
If your heart has been touched by God’s love through Fresh Manna, would you like to help Pastor Tim reach others also? Please prayerfully consider donating. No gift is too small.