by Pastor Tim Burt
The Layman’s Ten Commandments
1. Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it’s a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout.
3. Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don’t worry, they can’t last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a diamond, don’t forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think it’s the end of the road, God smiles and says, “Relax, it’s just a bend, not the end!
7. When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God doesn’t solve your problems, it’s because He has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked, “Can there be anything worse than losing eye-sight?” Someone responded, “Yes, losing your vision!”
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them. So when you’re safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles. It it takes away today’s peace.
Proverbs 1:20 (NLT2) “Wisdom shouts in the streets. She cries out in the public square…”
In His love,
Pastor Tim Burt
If Fresh Manna is a blessing to you, please let me know. I’d love to know. Click here: FreshMannaFeedback